Book a Massage
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT TIME
For now, all appointments are prepaid and need to be made by phone or by REQUESTING a service and time via the calendar below. We have loved offering our clients the convenience of instant scheduling online, but alas, new circumstances require more intelligence than our robot friend can offer. Please call us 603-352-0734 or use the request tool below.
Our new hours are
Monday: 8:30AM to 4:00PM
Tuesday - Friday: 8:30AM to 9:00PM
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Use the calendar below to request single appointments and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Pre-Appointment Screening Questions: State guidelines require a health screening remotely for every client before every massage. We’ll send a link to the questions with your reminder email and text the day before your appointment. We can't proceed with your massage without this form so please be on the lookout.
All guests are required to wear a face mask and practice social distancing in all common areas at Deep Roots. You can bring your own or we’ll give you one for free at the door. Massage clients who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 may remove their mask in the treatment room ONLY by bringing proof of their vaccination (a CDC COVID-19 vaccination card) to share with their therapist. Deep Roots employees are continuing to wear masks at work regardless of their vaccination status.
We are only offering appointment massages of 60 minutes or more at this time. Gift certificates and massage credits can combined or supplemented with payment. Please call our guest service team to see what we can do.
Couples Massage & Prenatal Massage are back!
Here are a few of the other changes we’ve made to keep you safe:
- Increased the time between appointments to 30 minutes to allow for thorough cleaning.
- Our therapists wear scrubs and masks and change both between appointments.
- Placed military grade HEPA air filters in every room.
- Installed all hands-free water faucets and soap dispensers, a second large washer and dryer, and a third hand-washing station.
- Set up a station at our entry with hand sanitizer and free masks.
- Reduced our number of treatment rooms to make room for new equipment and ensure no more than 10 people in the building at any one time
- Removed all magazines, soft chairs, and merchandise. Let us know about any product you’d like to buy and we’ll have it waiting for you.
We’re grateful to do the work we love for the amazing community that we serve and can’t wait to get back to it. See you soon!