What it's like to work at Deep Roots Massage:
We believe that opportunities for professional growth and empowerment are key aspects of job satisfaction. If working alongside other professionals in a fun, thoughtfully cultivated, and supportive company culture appeals to you ... then you're really going like it here!
- A guaranteed full-schedule for your first 3 months.
- Paid-time for no-show appointments and late cancellations.
- 2 weeks paid time off after one year.
- A 3% employer-matched IRA.
- Unlimited free trades with other massage therapists.
- Paid-tuition and paid-time for industry-leading instructor-led CEU training and in-house workshops.
- A flexible schedule and a company ethic that places a high value on work/life balance.
- Zero interest loans for additional moving expenses and/or additional continuing education.
- Project positive energy, enthusiasm and empathy.
- Perform therapeutic massages ranging from 30 to 90 minutes consecutively with 15 minute intervals between appointments for changing and cleaning equipment and taking notes.
- Participate in monthly training and staff meetings.
- Communicate with clients about any problems with stress, pain and range of motion in particular areas.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits of massage therapy and self care to clients on a regular basis.
- Current New Hampshire Massage Therapy license and 2+ years of experience preferred.
Apply via the link below:.
"I love the camaraderie of my coworkers. I enjoy the freedom and flexibility of my schedule. I am thankful for the feeling of equality! One of the highlights about working here is that we practice, explore and experiment in our massage lab! Need I say more? It is my #1 job of all jobs that I've held in my lifetime!"
"I feel very fortunate to be here at Deep Roots, we have a wonderful staff and supportive, fun atmosphere. This work environment facilitates and supports my development as a massage therapist. Here I can work with clients with a variety of issues that sharpen my skills and motivate me to learn more. I love the fact that we can share our knowledge in massage lab."
"I am proud to work at Deep Roots with a skilled team of therapists that share a vision who are always learning new ways to treat our clients. I love the continued training and mentoring between therapists. Even though I'm a newer therapist I feel respected and valued."