Deep Roots is a company dedicated to helping people to relieve stress, recover from injury and reduce chronic pain with evidence informed massage. Our employees are valued members of an integrated team who love what they do and know that it matters..
If working alongside other professionals in a thoughtfully cultivated and supportive company culture appeals to you; then an MT career at Deep Roots Massage is the opportunity of a lifetime!
Apply via the link below:.
- Perform therapeutic massages ranging from 30 to 90 minutes consecutively with 15 minute intervals between appointments for changing and cleaning equipment and taking notes.
- Participate in monthly training and staff meetings.
- Project positive energy, enthusiasm and empathy.
- Communicate with clients about any problems with stress, pain and range of motion in particular areas.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits of massage therapy to clients on a regular basis.
- Create a friendly and helpful environment to assure an excellent experience for members and guests.
- A flexible schedule and a management ethic that places a high value on work/life balance.
- 2 weeks paid time off after one year.
- A 3% employer-matched IRA.
- Paid-time for no-show appointments and late cancellations.
- Unlimited free trades with other massage therapists.
- Paid-tuition and paid-time for industry-leading instructor-led CEU training and in-house workshops (Our therapists each received at least 14hrs of free CEU’s last year and over 50 hours of paid-time while training and attending workshops).
- Zero interest loans for moving expenses and/or additional continuing education,